- Basic premise
At the FNCA website (hereinafter referred to as "the Site"), we are collecting information from everyone in areas necessary to the smooth operation of the services (such as information provision and acceptance of comments) provided by the Site. Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
- Scope of information acquisition
(1) We automatically collect and store Internet domain names, IP addresses, information about access to the Site (i.e., the date and time you access the Site and the pages you visit) and so on. Cookies (information transmitted from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order for the server to identify users) may be used to the purposes to figure out the accurate number of accesses, to improve convenience of the browser display function and do not contain personal information. Users may also set their browsers not to receive cookies at any time.
(2) When using the "Biofertilizer Mailing List" (BF-info) of the Biofertilizer project, the sender's e-mail address is displayed to the recipient and the users are requested to register their name and occupation.
(3) At "contact us" link, the sender's e-mail address is displayed to the recipient.
- Purposes of use
(1) The information acquired in above 2.(1) will be used as a reference for the smooth operation of the service provided by the Site.
(2) The Site uses Google Analytics to analyze its visits and usage. Google Analytics collects user information through cookies. Please review the Google Analytics' website (How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services) for more information (Click on the link to open the Google's website).
(3) The information collected in above 2.(2) will be used for e-mail distribution through "Biofertilier Mailing List" (BF-info).
(4) The comments collected in above 2.(3) will be used as a reference for improving the Site and FNCA projects.
- Limitations on use and provision
At the Site, except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, the information acquired will not be used by ourselves for any purposes other than those described in above 3., nor will it be provided to any third party. However, statistical information regarding access to the Site or information on users' attributes may be made public.
- Measures to ensure security
(1) We take necessary measures for the appropriate management of acquired information to prevent any leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
- Disclosure of personal information
We do not collect information able to identify individuals on the Site. Therefore, we do not respond to requests for disclosure of personal information by the users of "contact us".
- Scope of application
Nuclear Safety Research Association (NSRA)
International Affairs and Research Department (IARD)
5-18-7 Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0004 JAPAN
TEL: 81-3-5470-1983 FAX: 81-3-5470-1991